1. In a small bowl, using a spoon combine mayonnaise, honey, lime juice, minced jalapenos
and hot sauce. Fully incorporate all ingredients and set aside
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat
3. Cook burger patties on the grill for about four minutes on the first side. Flip burgers and
add 2-3 cheese slices to each patty then let the burger cook until done. Cook until the
internal temperature is 160°F
4. On the bottom buns layer 1 lettuce leaf, 2 slices of tomato, burger patty, 3 slices of
jalapeno, and two onion rings.
5. Drizzle jalapeno honey sauce evenly on the two burgers and finish with the top of the bun
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 10 min
Total time: 30 min