1. Combine thick full-fat greek yogurt and honey in a bowl. Add in more honey based on your sweetness preference.
2. Add in a few drops of food colouring to the honey yogurt. We suggest using green, purple or orange for a fiendishly fun colour.
3. Once mixed together, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and slowly pour in the honey yogurt, spreading it out evenly with a spatula. For best results, avoid spreading the mixture too thin near the edges.
4. Get creative by adding your favourite toppings like sprinkles, chocolate pieces, candy eyeballs, candy corn, pretzels, and crushed cookies.
5. Place in freezer and let set overnight. Once the bark is frozen, cut it up into small pieces and serve on a platter.