Panna Cotta Instructions:
- Pour the almond milk into a medium pot and sprinkle the gelatine over top. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, put the mixture over low heat and, with a whisk, mix together until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Add in the BeeMaid Honey and mix until fully dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to warm up but do not let it come to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Pour in the heavy cream, almond extract, and salt and mix until combined.
- Divide into 4 large dessert bowls/glasses and place directly into the fridge to chill for 4-5 hours or until fully set.
Honey Jello Instructions:
- In a small bowl, combine the 2 tbsp of water and gelatin and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the 1 cup of water and honey in a small pot and bring to a boil over medium heat while stirring continually.
- Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool for 1 minute. *see tipfor colouring option"
- Add in the gelatin mixture and stir until combined.
- Divide and pour the honey jello mixture evenly over each chilled Panna Cotta and directly place back in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish with chopped salted almonds and enjoy.
Tip - If you are celebrating a graduate you can match the honey jello to their school colour with a few drops of gel food colouring.