1. In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl with electric beaters, cream the
cream cheese, sour cream, honey, and lemon juice together until smooth.
2. Add in the graham crackers and mix until incorporated.
3. Gently fold in the raspberries with a spatula.
4. Divide and scoop the mixture into popsicle molds and gently rap against a counter a
few times to ensure the mold is full. Insert a popsicle stick and allow to set in the
freezer for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
5. Popsicles can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Note: This recipe can easily be made with any type of small frozen berry.