Note: This recipe was made using a Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker.*
1. Microwave cream cheese for 10 seconds in a small bowl to soften.
2. Combine cream cheese and BeeMaid Honey and whisk together until evenly combined.
3. Continue whisking and add in the milk and heavy cream.
4. Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint container and store in your freezer for approzimately 24 hours.
5. Once fully frozen, place your pint into your Ninja Creami machine's outer bowl. Ensure the lid is on tight and twist outer bowl until locked into place.
6. Select the ice cream setting and wait until the blending/mixing process is complete (approximately 5-7 minutes).
7. Once complete, twist to unlock the outer bowl and pint and remove from machine.
8. Scoop your ice cream mixture into a bowl or waffle cone. Top with an extra drizzle of BeeMaid Honey and coat with crushed pistachio nuts for serving.