1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the BeeMaid Honey, butter and applesaue together until melted. Stir in brown sugar and let cool. Transger into a seperate bowl.
3. Add one large egg and the vanilla extract to the melted mixture and stir until smooth. Then add in the whole wheat, all purpose flour and salt. Mix until all ingredients are evenly combined and the batter has reached a thick consistency.
4. Stir in the chopped pecans.
5. Grease a 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking dish. Line with parchment paper and add in the batter - smoothing it out with a spatula until it is even in the dish.
6. Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Remove from dish and cut into small squares for serving. Add an extra drizzle of BeeMaid Honey and top with pecans.