- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer combine the honey and butter and beat together on high for 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and beat on high for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt and mix on low until fully incorporated and a dough forms.
- Add in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips and combine with a spatula.
- With a 1 ½ tablespoon size cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking tray approximately 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown and the center appears to be just slightly under-baked.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to fully cool on the tray. Enjoy!
Note: Store leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.