1. On medium heat, add the BeeMaid Raw Honey to a small saucepan and let simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add in the apple cider vinegar and hot sauce and stir slowly.
2. Once combined, reduce heat to low and stir in the aleppo pepper, chili flakes and salt.
3. Once all ingredients have been evenly stirred together for a few minutes, let the mixture cool and pour into a seperate bowl or container.
4. Add the cottage cheese, Italian parsley leaves, olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper into a blender and blend on medium-low speed until the mixture is thick and creamy.
5. Add in 3 Tbsp of your aleppo pepper hot honey mixture and blend on low until all ingredients are evenly combined.
6. Pour into a medium sized bowl and add a final drizzle of the hot honey on top. Serve with crackers, pretzels or assorted vegetables.