Our community is our hive
Bee Maid Honey employees and producers believe in working together, just like the bees that produce our honey. We take pride in supporting the communities where our employees and beekeepers live and work. Each year, we provide two post-secondary scholarships and award a research grant in the area of bee health or honey quality.
Here are a few initiatives we’ve supported recently:
- Official Supporter of 2017 Canada Games
- Annual donation to Save Our Bees (Canadian Bee Research Fund)
- Made in Manitoba Breakfast Partner (Agriculture in the Classroom)
- Hospital Activity Book for Children
- MB Military Service Recognition Book
We’re also involved with many community and fundraising events such as the Honey, Garlic and Maple Syrup Festival, Junior Hockey Club ticket drives, Navy League of Canada, Direct Farm Marketing Conference, Alzheimer's Society Gala, La maison des artistes visuels, Guardian Angel Benefit for Women's Cancer, Habitat for Humanity, Ducks Unlimited and more.